Thursday, March 05, 2009

Choosing and Comparing

Everyone who's maintained a website (or two, or three) at some point did a hosting comparison. For the technology challenged ones, like me, it is not a very easy decision. Endless research can be frustrating. It's good that I have found a simple website that pretty much gives me straight forward answers about description, benefits and other necessary details on hosting. I have just renewed my subscription for one of my sites, and I am happy that I don't have to think about this again for at least another year! In the mean time, I can busy myself with trying to improve layout designs and all that!

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...