Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Kaleidoscope Me


I start the day as God's wonderful creature.

Rush through breakfast, as a human being in need of food.

Run to my bus stop, get on the bus, start work, as an employee.

Do my job, as a consultant, a travel professional in my industry.

I have a bit of lunch break, get on the phone to my good friend, to her I am a confidant.

I work through my day, cajoling and interacting with people, as a colleague.

At the end of the work day, I turn off my pc, and switch back to my plain me.

I run and catch my bus home, read my lecture notes on the bus, I am a student again.

I get home, cook dinner, switch on my 'wife mode' me.

After dinner, I relax a bit, watch tv, sit in front of my laptop, I am a cyber techie gal.

Just about to sleep, I switch back on my God's wonderful creature plain old me.

Head off to dreamland, until the following day when I embark on another kaleidoscope me.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...