Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olympics heat


Hubby boyfriend and I are not really the most athletic persons but have found ourselves engrossed in watching the olympic events during our free time. We are fond of the events: swimming (won a lot of medals here!), gymnastics, track and field and team pursuit. There was a time while watching when I asked how many golds do we have now. I was referring to the Philippines but he answered me based on how much Australia's got. We got sort of confused for a minute. Hehe! I suppose when one's moved to another country, during events like these (and the World Youth Day too!) we get a bit confused. In a small bit. Whether we are rooting for Oz or Phils. I guess we can't really decide. As we would definitely be happy for both countries either way. Just don't make them compete against each other! :)

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...