Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wishing I can get a good deal soon

Ever since I can remember, I have loved hotel bargains (Who wouldn’t). I always get this excited rush whenever I visit last minute accommodation websites where I could possibly snag some last minute hotels great deal either for myself or for my family member back home. Once in a while the rates for the weekend drop considerably. Enough for me to consider packing my overnight bag and head of to some posh hotel somewhere.

What’s even better is that they have last minute flights on jetstar or Qantas. Last year I went to the Fraser Coast with my boyfriend. We were able to secure cheap flights on virgin blue and stayed at Kingfisher Bay Resort for three nights. I am keeping a watch now to see if there’s anything available sometime during the summer.

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...