Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Perth's Air Race in November


Whoever said flying was dangerously fun must have been part of the Red Bull Air Race. There is one happening in Perth, Western Australia on November 1 and 2, 2008. It will be held at the Swan River, visible to spectators from the river banks in the city.

I've watched the Budapest version (on television), and it just caught my eye. I wish they would hold one in Sydney (near or around the city) so my boyfriend and I could see one live. We've thought of flying to Perth but then that would be quite an expensive trip that we can't afford for now. So I should just settle for live tv broadcast and photos from others.
(Image from Hamedog)

No comments:

The big 4-0

Turning 40 soon has had me thinking about a few things lately. One, major one is whether to have another baby. Hmm. I guess this is partly n...